Namaste

2007-02-03

music.

Isn't it cool that when you listen to headphones it feels like the music is in your head instead of coming from the headphones. It's like theres a little jukebox in the middle of my brain that is pumping out all my favourite tunes from many different eras. I also like that fact that music stops me from thinking. I just get lost. I love it love it love it.
music is energy baby!
dig it?

Katrina at 7:36 PM



Namaste

2007-02-03

music.

Isn't it cool that when you listen to headphones it feels like the music is in your head instead of coming from the headphones. It's like theres a little jukebox in the middle of my brain that is pumping out all my favourite tunes from many different eras. I also like that fact that music stops me from thinking. I just get lost. I love it love it love it.
music is energy baby!
dig it?

Katrina at 7:36 PM